With only a year to go before drupa 2020 opens its doors, plans are already underway to ensure that not one single visitor leaves without having had the inspirational experience of their professional year!
As the world’s leading forum for print innovation and technology drupa attracts the leadership of the world’s print companies (as exhibitors and delegates). These leaders represent the world’s print market in all its manifestations, all its applications and markets. They take several days to visit during the two weeks of drupa to see the vast range of stimulating exhibits, experience new technology first hand and to benefit from to visionary content.
To enrich the visitors’ experience, drupa invests in drupa Cube, a two week-long conference programme – available free of charge to all drupa 2020 delegates. drupa Cube aims to deliver a wide range of content that engages, entertains and informs delegates. The content is intended to update delegates on key trends and futures in management thinking, digital transformation and of course print technologies. An array of specially selected globally respected speakers promises to excite, enlighten and inspire on a huge range of topics with up to 5 presentations a day on a compelling selection of topics.
Sabine Gelderman says, “in 2016 drupa Cube was a great success and some tremendous contributors delivered some world class content. We aim to do even better in 2020 and I personally want to ensure that visitors to drupa receive INSPIRATION and content that is truly actionable. We want delegates to learn things that can be applied to their businesses upon their return from drupa to help deliver sales success, business transformation and improved competitive advantage both for their businesses and ultimately their customers. The team go to great lengths to understand delegate ‘care abouts’ and priorities and we aim to deliver an agenda that meets their needs.
Next year’s Cube agenda will offer a selection of session types for delegates and exhibitors, catering for every management interest. During the two weeks of drupa 2020 drupa Cube will offer a wealth of content in English in 5 different session types.
- Keynote presentations from globally respected business leaders and influencers.
- Business Evolution presentations that look at topics ranging from global consumer trends through to sales and marketing best practice and business models, planning and analysis.
- Print Futures looking ahead at the innovation likely in the world of print in the next 5-10 our experts share their predictions on trends and futures in print technology and debate tech futures.
- Brand Stories – well-known brands and their agencies share their experiences and journeys in the development of briefs, their response to market trends and the development of their brand experiences in print and other media.
- Executive Thinktanks pre-registered sessions with limited availability, stimulating senior leadership workshops with a keynote speaker for board level delegates.
Sabine concludes “Our team are already working hard to get the very best speakers at drupa Cube 2020. Watch this space for updates on our agenda and the compelling selection of topics and world class contributors as it takes shape – so that you can plan your visit in advance and decide which Cube presentations are unmissable during your visit to Dusseldorf in June 2020.”